As a bride we treasure the moment, at our wedding, when we get to dance and reflect on our lives with our heroes; our parents. Reflecting on your experiences with them as a little girl, teenager, and adult is a moment that will be forever precious. But, what song do you choose to make that moment perfect? We’ve got a unique list of songs that will bring tears to the whole house.
1. “Wildflowers” by Tom Petty
2. “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” by Randy Newman
3. “Little Willow” by Paul McCartney
4. “Teach Your Children” by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
5. “Rainbow Connection” by The Carpenters
6. “If I Should Fall Behind” by Bruce Springsteen
7. “Not Even The King” by Alicia Keys
8. “Child Of Mine” by Carole King
9. “Watch Them Grow” by Zach Gill
10.“My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
Give these songs a listen and create that rare moment with your parents!
What are some other unique songs you’d dance to? Let us know below!