Are you recently engaged and looking for a great location to throw your engagement party? Let us take care of you! At Waveform Events, our expert team will find you the perfect location, DJ, lighting, and everything in between. Want to throw a themed engagement party? We have a great photographer that can capture those special moments! Need tunes for all night grooving? Our fantastic DJ will get you up and moving for a night of fun! If you’ve been recently engaged and are ready to plan your big announcement party give our experts a call! 800-381-0736
Typically a wedding is all about the bride; from the dress to the first dance, she is the center of attention. But we can’t forget it is a special time for the groom to create a special moment with his mother. The mother son dance is the last hurrah for a mother to give her special boy away. Here are some great mother son songs to help create that everlasting moment.
1. Ben E. King, “Stand By Me”
2. Louis Armstrong, “What A Wonderful World”
3. The Carpenters, “Close To You”
4. Boys II Men, “A Song For Mama”
5. Elton John, “Your Song”
6. Jackson 5, “I’ll Be There”
7. The Beatles, “In My Life”
8. Stevie Wonder, “You Are The Sunshine of My Life”
9. Lauryn Hill, “To Zion”
10. Billie Holiday (or Tony Bennett), “God Bless the Child”
You’ve begun planning for your special day! Besides finding the venue, photographer, wedding dress, etc., you realize coming up with the guest list is more difficult thank you thought. Everyone wants to attend your joyous day and you want to invite everyone you know, but lets face it, some people will not make the cut. The list can be endless and the struggle can take a toll on you. If you’re struggling to edit your guest list before the big day, consider these tips to put your mind at ease.
1. Pay For Your Own Wedding (or as much as possible). Paying for your own special day sheds light on the necessities and gives you and your significant other more say on who attends.
2. Keep It Small. Opt for a romantic and intimate night for you and your closest friends/family. Having a small wedding can help cut costs and help you think about what is important on your wedding day.
3. Don’t Invite Guests Out Of Guilt. No one said you have to invite your best friend from second grade, even if you promised an invite when you were seven. Think about the people you love and who really matter the most to you and make your day an intimate affair.
4. Parents Night Out (no kids allowed). Although we love the little bundles of joy, kids can be a handful and add extra cost to your wedding. Inform your guests that you’ve decided to have a “kids free” wedding ensuring enough time to plan for a babysitter.
5. For The Bold Hearted: Elope. You can really cut your list this way. If you’re feeling spontaneous take the blunge, just you and your significant other, and maybe a few close friends.
The chaos that is wedding planning will have its ups and downs. But, creating those special moments are priceless. Eliminate a little stress with these helpful hacks when creating your wedding guest list.
When you’re ready to start the planning process contact our expert team and let us take care of you on your big day! Call for a consultation today!
Choosing the perfect photographer to capture your special day can be a difficult. Your wedding photos are the time capsule to your unique and extraordinary event. Be prepared when you are interviewing potential wedding photographers for your wedding with these 10 must-ask questions, and never be overwhelmed or unsatisfied again!
Let our expert waveform team help you choose the best photographer for your wedding! For more information contact us at 800-381-0736.
It’s not too late to book your venue and throw the Halloween party of the year! Waveform Events has you covered! Let our expert team find you the perfect venue, DJ, photographer, and so much more, for a bash your guests won’t forget! Ghouls, ghosts, and monsters alike will flock to your chilling celebration and hit the dance floor in a fever of spooky goodness! Bust a move and capture your puurrfect moments with Waveform Events. Book your Halloween thriller today and go down in history. Call today! 800-381-0736
Celebrating an anniversary is a great way to get loved ones together and to celebrate your happy occasion. Whether it be a wedding anniversary, business anniversary, etc., our expert team can make your bash extra special. Reconnect with those who have been there through thick and thin and create a night you all won’t ever forget. Our team will help you find the perfect venue, DJ, lighting arrangement, and much more!
If you’re ready to party it up for you upcoming anniversary, call our team today! 1-800-381-0736
As a bride we treasure the moment, at our wedding, when we get to dance and reflect on our lives with our heroes; our parents. Reflecting on your experiences with them as a little girl, teenager, and adult is a moment that will be forever precious. But, what song do you choose to make that moment perfect? We’ve got a unique list of songs that will bring tears to the whole house.
1. “Wildflowers” by Tom Petty
2. “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” by Randy Newman
3. “Little Willow” by Paul McCartney
4. “Teach Your Children” by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
5. “Rainbow Connection” by The Carpenters
6. “If I Should Fall Behind” by Bruce Springsteen
7. “Not Even The King” by Alicia Keys
8. “Child Of Mine” by Carole King
9. “Watch Them Grow” by Zach Gill
10.“My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
Give these songs a listen and create that rare moment with your parents!
What are some other unique songs you’d dance to? Let us know below!
After an amazing year of hard work, what better way to show your appreciation for your employees than a party! A celebration brings so many people together and is a great way to say “Thank You” for your amazing contribution to your company. With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s a great time to start planning a sensational corporate party! We will help you find the perfect space and entertainment to make sure the night goes off without a hitch! So don’t delay, call us today and surprise your employees with a night of fun and appreciation!
Call Today! 800-381-0736